Lets stay safe
If you’re planning a visit to Ethro’s, please follow our rules. Please do not come to the gym if you feel unwell and let us know if you or anyone in your household develops covid-19 symptoms.
- Help keep yourself safe by wiping down equipment before and after use. Wash your hands frequently.
- Please do not bring towels into the gym. Arrive appropriately dressed, ready to train and bring your own water bottle.
- We will monitor footfall and may need to introduce a booking system at a later date during peak times. It would be helpful if you aim to use the gym at less busier times.
- Spotting / Partner training is only permitted with members from your own bubble/household.
- Please keep social distancing in mind at all times, leave plenty of space between yourself and other members. Its advisable that if a machine next to the one you wish to use is already in use, wait until that member has finished first.
- Please be polite, observe all notices and any staff instructions.
We want you to feel safe training at Ethro’s GYM so have worked hard to introduce new measures which include: a new sign up / entry system to support the government’s track and trace requirements, hygiene sanitisation stations around the gym along with enhanced cleaning controls. Our new procedures also include a daily anti-viral fog cleaning process that eliminates air bourne viruses on contact surfaces (this provides protection for up to 10 hours.)